1. Tax problems encountered in the current tax inspection of the film and television industry.
2. Legal responsibility for related tax issues.
3. Regulatory focus and compliance requirements of tax authorities.
4. How do film and television enterprises regulate their tax administration?
5. How do artists and other natural persons regulate their own tax administration?
6. Analysis of the role of professional institutions in tax compliance of film and television industry.
Well-known scholars of fiscal and tax law, tax regulators, professionals in professional service organizations, film and television organizations and tax officials of relevant individuals.
Sponsor and contractors:
Sponsor: China association for fiscal and tax law
Contractors: Central University of Finance and Economics law school, M&T lawyers
Meeting time and place:
Date: April 28, 2019
Venue: Central University of Finance and Economics Academic hall 604 (college south campus)
Time: PM 14:00- 17:00
Sign up to arrange:
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com before April 25, 2019.
The email should contain the following information:
Title: seminar on tax compliance in film and television industry
Contents: [name, organization name, position, email address, contact number]
30 persons are tentatively scheduled for the seminar.
Contact person: Nan Jiang
Contact number: 010-5942 3230