As one of our core business, M&T Lawyers has robust successfully experiences in assisting the enterprises to apply for all kinds of financial subsidies and tax incentives, in particular, the application and review of the eligibility of the high and new technology enterprises (“HNTE”), super-deduction of the R&D expenses and financial subsidies for R&D activities. It will greatly reduce a company’s tax burden and enhance its market competitiveness by applying for the tax incentives.
The high-tech enterprises tax team of M&T Lawyers can render the clients the following services:
- Qualification application of the HNTE and review. According to Article 28 of the Enterprise Income Tax Law, the enterprise income tax rate applicable to HNTE eligible for key support from State shall be reduced to 15%.
- “Double soft” qualification identification. “Double soft qualification identification” refers to “software products identification” and “software enterprises identification”.
- Identification of the technically-advanced service enterprises
- Super-deduction of the R&D expenses
- Turnover tax incentive application for technology development and transfer
- Other tax incentive treatment application